RAILWAYS & TRANSPORTATION
We all know the world of transport is a world where every space must be used with intelligence, where every potentially dangerous situation can turn into drama. The railway world has its specificities and can be difficult to secure because of its difficulties:
- Public access to wide subway or train stations
- Subway or train platforms
- Tunnels or tracks
- Parking areas for rolling stock
- Level crossings.
With hundreds of thousands or millions of passengers each day, it is important to put in place solutions to anticipate any event and to communicate with the field teams.
In addition to video surveillance, which is widespread, it is important to help security services to better manage the various events both in Live and in forensic research by centralizing all security informations.
- Possible man down detection
- Abandoned package or object on track
- Thermal solution for track or tunnel intrusion